Lead Block® is a water-based elastomeric acrylic coating with excellent adhesion, elongation, and tensile strength characteristics. When applied to surfaces bearing lead-containing paint, this product will seal in the lead paint with a thick, elastic membrane sheathing.
- Cost-effective alternative to lead paint remediation
- Creates a barrier over lead paints
- For interior or exterior use
- Spray application preferred
- Can be used as a primer or top coat
- View the sell sheet for more information
- Available Colors: White
- Sheen (or Gloss): Eggshell
- Cleanup: Soap and Water
- Resin Type: Acrylic
- Recommended Use: Interior, Exterior
- VOC Level: 90.6
All custom paint tinting must be confirmed via phone prior to tinting. NC Paints Durham paint store is open Monday-Saturday and features Benjamin Moore Paints, Cabot Stains and painting accessories for any painting project.
Call (919) 471-0330 to order paint supplies, flooring, and project supplies now!