Tru-flex® Concrete Bond Coat is formulated with acrylic polymers that are specially designed for sealing and binding concrete surfaces. It acts as a bonding membrane that allows all Tru-flex® Recreational Coating Systems to adhere tightly to bare masonry and concrete. Bond Coat is for new tennis court systems and tennis court resurfacing.
- Acrylic bond coat for tennis courts
- Adds years of life to the court surface
- Product is formulated for onsite dilution prior to use
- View the sell sheet for more information
- Available Colors: Clear
- Sheen (or Gloss): Flat
- Cleanup: Soap and Water
- Resin Type: Acrylic
- Recommended Use: Exterior
- VOC Level: 94.9
All custom paint tinting must be confirmed via phone prior to tinting. NC Paints Durham paint store is open Monday-Saturday and features Benjamin Moore Paints, Cabot Stains and painting accessories for any painting project.
Call (919) 471-0330 to order paint supplies, flooring, and project supplies now!