ZAR® Interior Oil Base Poly is an incredibly fast-drying, oil-based polyurethane that dries to a smooth finish on bare wood, in just two hours, with no brush marks. Featuring a tough, abrasion-resistant finish and self-leveling properties, it works beautifully on hardwood floors, cabinets, furniture, and woodwork.
ZAR® Interior Oil Base Poly resists scuff marks, alcohol and household chemicals. A gentle wipe with a damp cloth renews its gorgeous luster.
- For interior use only
- Great for floors
- Included in MPI Category #57
- Finishes: Gloss, Semi-Gloss, Satin, Matte
- Sizes: 11 fluid ounces (spray), half pint, pint, quart, gallon, 5 gallon
- Coverage: 500-600 square feet per gallon
- Application tools: brush, lambswool applicator, spray
- Dry time: 2 hours
- Coats: 2 (3 coats on floors)
- Recoat time: 2 hours
- Faux wood